April 18, 2008

morning pleasure


I found a new way to start my morning...just a little experiment with my coffee that went right! I'm a milk & sugar girl when it comes to my coffee...but since Christmas I have been substituting my splenda with sugar-free syrup. And yesterday I added a little something extra...Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate syrup! YUM! So...in my morning mug I have my coffee...my fat free milk...my chocolate syrup...and my sugar-free hazelnut syrup. Tastes just like liquid Nutella (which I ate by the spoonful last week at 220 calories per tablespoon.) And when I'm finished sipping this delectable creation I am left with...

my blessings...on the inside of my mug. Dawn+Eric...Laura...Camden...and my daily inspiration...Philippians 4:13. Look it up!

3 comments :

Suzanne said...

Only YOU can take coffee and make it into dessert....I would love to see what you can do with a morning bagel....s'mores perhaps?

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

What a great coffee mug!

(And with coffee AND Jesus to give you strength, you can INDEED do all things....) :-)

Dawn said...

Thanks :) I made it at one of those paint your own pottery places!

Back to Top